Peter,

System is 32 bit.

i want to change memory parameters. what i feel is that 1GB(min) and
2GB(max) is very high value. but i can't test it by "hit and try" coz its
our production server. i have used 5 times heavier application then this one
with 200mb (min) and 3.5G( maxm) parameters and it worked fine. therefore i
feel that i should fine tune these parameters...(low parameter value with
good result)

i am using apache coz front end is hosted in apache.

but i think i should use j consol or jstat like something...