HI Mark Thomas

>Are you running Tomcat as a service?

Intially I tried without service , that time I tried the below one

>> --> Apache Tomcat 6.0 --> Configure Tomcat  also here I tried in java
>> options and min and max pool also

Now im  running with  service option selected , now the above option is
not working
When try to click on    >> --> Apache Tomcat 6.0 --> Configure Tomcat
its saying that tomacat instance is already running

 so wat is the difference between the tomcat as a service and without
service ???

Narsi Reddy CH