From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgai...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:49 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat 4.1 - SSL and Certificates

Hi Rick-

any reason why your client wants to implement TC version 4.1 vs the more
full-featured TC 6?

thanks,
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.
Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this
transmission.