I am really new on setting up Web server (on UNIX) for deployment,
Please assist me on followings.
Please let me know where I can set up the path for my projects (source)
in the server

It seems like Apache Tomcat is configured, right?

</>/usr/local/apache-tomcat/bin/shutdown.sh
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/local/apache-tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/local/apache-tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/local/apache-tomcat/temp
Using JRE_HOME:       /usr/jre
</>/usr/local/apache-tomcat/bin/startup.sh
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/local/apache-tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/local/apache-tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/local/apache-tomcat/temp
Using JRE_HOME:       /usr/jre

When I run command netstat -an | grep LISTEN, I see port 8080 is open
then I tried http://serverIP:8080/ in the IE browser I get followings
error.

The webpage cannot be found
 HTTP 400

Note: I am trying to do above on a Web project using Netbeans 6.1 on
Java EE 5 using Apache Tomcat 6.0.16
        - currently testing on Window XP - Developing a Web application
      - want to move this project to UNIX SUN server

Thank you
kam