Hi Mark,

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 1:43 AM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> It is in bin/extras on all the mirrors.

ok, that was what I was missing.

> The logging page coudl do with updating with that information and a browse
> option on the downoad page woudl help find it. I'll add those changes to my
> todo list.

good idea.

Maybe one more thing:

I'm not really new to Ant, however, I couldn't figure out how to set
the proxy in the Ant-build-script for extras.xml.
I guess one has to create / use a build.properties and there define
the proxy, since within the build-script $proxy and it's attributes
are partly referenced.

So I just "patched" my proxy-config in extras.xml, but that's not the
recommended procedure.

Since I believe most Tomcat-useres are behind a proxy, it might be a
good idea specifying a sample proxy-entry in extras.xml so that people
get an example of the proxy-definition.

Cheers

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2