> From: removeps-gro...@yahoo.com [mailto:removeps-gro...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: How to have multiple loggers with shared code also
> using the logger?
>
> How to have multiple loggers with shared code also using the logger?
> In ${catalina.home}/lib there is a jar file that contains class MyLog.

"Doctor, doctor, it hurts when I do this."

The simple fix is: don't do it.  Package your webapps so that each contains a
copy of MyLog rather than putting that class in the common location.  You can
still maintain the same source, just make sure the .class file is located
locally in each webapp that uses it.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.