I'd like to thank everyone involved,

as many of you suspected it turned out to be an infinite loop in a
component of our webapp, i've tracked the issue down to the places
where it is most possible and gave it over to the owner of the
component.

Thank all of you for great help finding it !

Leon

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Christopher Schultz