Trying to revive this thread:

I am having the exact same symptoms with the latest versions of everything:
Fedora 10
Tomcat 6.0.18
Apache Apache/2.2.10
mod_jk-1.2.27 (and the same problem with the built-in mod_proxy_ajp).

It takes a day or so for the problem to start but once it does it happens
more frequently - resources get mixed up. Tomcat logs show that the right
resources are loaded in response to each call but on the browser end you can
see images loaded in the wrong place.
Restarting apache resets the problem for another day or so.

Has this been resolved for all who posted?

Regards,
Yuval Perlov