franziska.oliv...@postfinance.ch:

> I need a Tomcat version with Open SSL 9.8.0j (came out beginning of
> January 2009). Does anyone know when this version of OpenSSL will be
> integrated in a Tomcat distribution?

Probably never. At least, I don't know of an official Tomcat
distribution that is bundled with OpenSSL.
OTOH: Tomcat's native lib can make use of APR which in turn can make use
of OpenSSL. And there are pre-built binaries which are statically linked
against APR and OpenSSL. If you're asking about those: I don't have the
slightest idea if or when a version linked against the current OpenSSL
version will be made available. But you can always build your own
version of libtcnative. In this case, it might be a good idea to follow
the advice of the Tomcat APR docs and link it dynamically.

Regards
  mks