> From: Markus Schönhaber [mailto:tomcat-us...@list-post.mks-mail.de]
> Subject: Re: Indicator APR is loaded - TC 5.5
>
> AFAIR there's no APRLifeCycleListener in Tomcat 5.5.

There is in 5.5.23, but I don't know when it first appeared.

I finally got around to looking at the source code; there is no logging for an
error-free APR initialization in 5.5.23 or 5.5.26 (the only 5.5 sources I
currently have around), but there is in 6.0.18.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.