Hi follks,

I know this has been discussed many time but couldn't find the exact thing I am looking for. I am deploying several application over tomcat6. Each having its own libraries in "WEB-INF/lib". Many of the applications are using the same libraries like " hibernate3.jar" so this is increasing the size of the deployment. What I want to do is to copy all those libraries in a single location something like "/opt/java/jre/lib/ext" and let all the application use that... But I am having the following error

 HTTP Status 500 -

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* _The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request._

*exception*

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax/servlet/jsp/tagext/TagLibraryValidator
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:274)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

*note* _The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.14 logs._

Any Ideas... how to handle it.. As there are no logs at Tomcat6 Level for this error.

Thanks,

Ishtiaq Ahmed