Von: Mark Brocato [mailto:mvbroc...@biofortis.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009 23:45
An: users@tomcat.apache.org
Betreff: Fwd: Tomcat 6/IIS/Windows 2003 Server x64 (Intel E2180)

Hi all,

I've been using tomcat and the isapi filter with win32 for years now.  I
recently tried to get tomcat 6 working on windows server 2003 x64 and have run
into trouble.  Using the Tomcat Connector 1.2.27 64-bit, I get the dreaded red
arrow next to the ISAPI filter in IIS.  I have tried both AMD and Intel
versions of the connector, as well both using isapi_redirect.properties and
registry settings to configure the dll.
Nothing seems to work. No useful error messages or logging either. Has anyone
ever managed to a setup like this working?  I'm shocked that after all these
years no windows guru has put together a comprehensive installer for IIS and
tomcat that "just works".

Thanks!

- Mark

and is believed to be clean.