I have installed Tomcat 5.5 on a Windows 2003 box. I have it installed as a
service and need to use to the -security option but it's failing on startup.

I've opened "Apache Tomcat Properties", selected the Startup tab and appended

-security to start, so the Arguments are set to:

start -security

I select Apply and Ok then try to start the server. In my catalina.log I see
the following error:

Feb 3, 2009 2:02:36 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap main
WARNING: Bootstrap: command "start -security" does not exist.

My service is set up with:

"C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\bin\tomcat5.exe"
//RS//Tomcat5

And my catalina.properties in my C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\conf directory.

I've done some Googling and I'm not finding much. Anyone have an suggestions on
how to fix this?

Thanks,

-Dan