zia mohades wrote:
<form name="mainform" method="get" action="../../bin/test.cgi">

I don't undrestand what the problem is?????

1) I have gave all the permissions to test.cgi file
2) this is the address i use ../../bin/test.cgi and it seems to me the right
addres.

Well, you're wrong.
The problem seems to come from a fundamental misunderstanding on your part of what a relative URL means, and how URLs are interpreted both by the browser and by the web server. This is not really a Tomcat issue. In addition, you do not seem to be paying real attention to the answers you are getting, forcing people here to repeat things over and over.
So, for the nth time, *read this page* :

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cgi-howto.html

and do not come back here until you get at least some other error than 404 (not found), because that means that you did not really read the page, or that you do not understand how URLs work.