Rui

the javadoc says it began on servlet spec 2.3 or since TC 4, see:
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/servlet/http/HttpSessionActivationListener.html
it should be stable enougth. (Am I wrong?)

Before I dig a little more, I´m not sure TC can handle such event when the
java process is killed.
You could try it another way, calling session.invalidate() on another
servlet or jsp.

Regards

Flavio

Rui Pedro <rpslpere...@gmail.com> gravou em 10/02/2009 09:13:15: