Hi,
I have a problem with a certificate from a CA. The certificate of the CA is
included by default in FF3. If I call my page I get error:
sec_error_bad_signature: invalid signature.
In other browsers the certificate looks O.K.
My CA tells me to disable SSLv2 and perhaps also weak cyphers. My config is:
<Connector protocol=''HTTP/1.1'' port="443" SSLEnabled="true"
keyAlias="some-time.eu" maxThreads="150" scheme="https"
keystoreFile="~/.keystore" keystorePass="password" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />
Also I think Java in current version does not support SSLv2 no more.