Dear Forum ,

i have the problem that if my session timeouts i 've been redirected to the
loginpage ( from the secured area). If i relogin in i get some null-pointer
exceptions in my application ( first the orchestra framework has a problem )
i investigated , and it seems to be the problem , that the realm stores the
request of the original call. if the user relogons now, the first request
seems to be substituted. in my sessionfilter , im trying to check if the
session is invalid, but its not, b/c there is allready a new valid session
after login.

Is there a possibility to affect this behave, fe that the realm just leds me
to the login page and nothing more ?

thanks a lot for help !!

Filip