On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Pieter Temmerman
<ptemmerman....@sadiel.es> wrote:

>> Is your Webapp using RMI to communicate with WebLogic?
> Don't know if this will answer your question, but I see that the
> following class is loaded:
>
> weblogic.iiop.PortableRemoteObjectDelegateImpl
>   |--proDelegate of javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject [Class]

What I remeber is, that we once had problems running one of our
servlets in Weblogic. The problem is, that Weblogic at this time
(don't know if it's still the case) has been using it's own
RMI-implementation including RMI-compiler.

Therefore we had do create two different servlets (which where using
the means of RMI to connect to another server):

- one for Tomcat using Sun's RMI-implementation
- one for WebLogic using Beas's RMI-implementation

Maybe this doesn't have anything to do with your problems, but if you
don't find any other clue, I'd pass this information to the developer
of ypur app so that he can take a look.

More info:

http://edocs.beasys.com/wls/docs70/rmi/rmi_intro.html

Rgds

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2