Chuck,

Sorry for not mentioning. I am using tomcat 5.5.9 on a solaris machine and
5.5.27 on a windows machine. I tried to set the JnDi DataSource and i was
successful on 5.5.27 windows version. I already had the same settings in my
context.xml so got a doubt regarding location where the values i set thru
admion console of Admini web app are persisted. For example in a properties
file.

Thanks
Srinivas Jonnalagadda