I have a Tomcat application that happily serves up a web app when I use

a URL like this:

http://www.mywebsite.com:8080/MyAPP  Which I wanted to change to this:

http://www.mywebsite.com/MyAPP

Using Apache I added the worker.properties file and the following directives to an existing Apache server that has been serving several sites.

#Tomcat Settings

# Mount the worker containing MyAPP
JKMount /MyAPP myappw

# Globally deny access to the WEB-INF directory
<LocationMatch '.*WEB-INF.*'>
     AllowOverride None
     deny from all
</LocationMatch>

The pages display but none of the images display and several of the webapps links are broken. So, something isn't quite right. It is almost as though the application links aren't relative to the correct root.

I read through the JKOptions for Apache but can't tell if I need to add one or more options to allow the links to correctly display.

Using Tomcat 5.5 and Apache 2.2 any hints would be appreciated. I have connected Apache and Tomcat using AJP13 on a different server and I had no problems. The only difference here is that I am not using a virtual hosts entry to route to the Tomcat site because this app will display at the same URL/port as all the other applications in Apache.

Thanks,

Pete