javax.sql.DataSource
dataSource ;
java.sql.Connection connection;
java.sql.Statement statement;
java.sqlResultset resultSet;
code..

try
    {

     connection = dataSource.getConnection();
     statement = connection.prepareStatement("SELECT FU FROM BAR");

resultSet = statement.executeQuery();
    }
    catch (SQLException sqlEx)
    {
    try
    {
      resultset.close();

      statement.close();

      connection.close();

     }

    catch(java.sql.SQLException excp)

   {

      log.debug("A SQLException has been produced another Exception on
resultset/statement/connection was produced where the
message="=excp.getMessage());

    }
    }
    catch (Exception ex)
    {
    try

    {

      resultset.close();

      statement.close();

      connection.close();

     }

    catch(java.sql.SQLException excp)

   {

      log.debug("A General Exception has been produced another SQLException on
resultset/statement/connection was produced where the
message="=excp.getMessage());

    }

     }

    catch(java.sql.SQLException excp)

   {

    log.debug("SQLException on resultset/statement/connection close
message="=excp.getMessage());

    }

}

finally
    {
   try
   {

      resultset.close();
      statement.close();
      connection.close();
     }
    catch(java.sql.SQLException excp)
   {
    log.debug("Exception on resultset/statement/connection close
message="=excp.getMessage());
    }
   } //end finally..

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.