Hello together,

I'm trying to use Tomcat 5.5 together with Windows Vista x64. Firstly I
downloaded and installed Java JDK 1.5.0 and JRE 1.4.2. After doing that I got
Apache Tomcat 5.5 from the server and installed this as well. Tomcat Monitor is
starting but localhost:8080 was not found (in server.xml this localhost is
named). On my x32 system (Windows Vista) everything is running fine. Do you
know what I have to change?

After that I tried the x64 versions of tomcat5.exe and tomcat5w.exe. These are
not running at all. Do you know why?

Thanks

Christian
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01