you have to feed your PHP script to Tomcat CGIServlet
Not to belabor the point but you're saying you want to race your Yugo
(PHPScript) at Lemans
instead of a Ferrari(Tomcat)..

Would you really want to run single-processing/single thread proc instead of a
Object Oriented multi-language running in a multi-thread aware container
?

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_022009