in $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml

set your Non-ssl HTTP connector port to 80 e.g.

<Connector port="80" protocol="HTTP/1.1" ...>

Martin
might as well put 'wie' in the subject header
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.