Thanks a lot, Gregor. The example in that discussion does give me some
ideas, but the requirements in that example is different. I need to change
the content of original response either from JSP page or HTML page. I am
trying to read servlet examples within Tomcat distribution. There is a
CompressFilter example. Not sure if there is anyone can share some
experiences on this.
-Ben