Thanks Mark,

I want to avoid modifying the files in $CATALINA_HOME. But it seems that in
this case the CLASSPATH has to be modified, to unzip the property file there,
because unzipping to the common class loader dirtectory does not work. So I
appended CLASSPATH=$CATALINA_BASE/system_class_loader:$CLASSPATH to
$CATALINA_HOME/bin/setclasspath.sh and unzipped the propery file in the
directory $CATALINA_BASE/system_class_loader. Now it works.

Any suggestions to this solutions?

I would appreciate not to change anything in $CATALINA_HOME, but the CLASSPATH
is unset in catalina.sh as You know...

Thanks again,

Stephanie

-------- Original-Nachricht --------