> From: Sergio Arrighi [mailto:sergio.arri...@iminholding.com]
> Subject: Re: Servlet mapping issue
>
> When I try my application and I click on the button which
> make an AJAX post request on this servlet the browser returns
> an error (404 not found)

For initial testing, take AJAX out of the picture; just enter the URL for the
servlet in the browser's address bar and see if you get a response (or use wget
or curl or equivalent):
http://<server>/APP1/TreeMenuServlet

As others have stated, definitely look in the logs for any problem reporting.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.