From: Prashant Kadam [mailto:prashant_ka...@persistent.co.in]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:52 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: How to install tomcat container into jboss 4.0.4

Hi,

                I am working on some webservice deployment part where I want
to deploy service to jboss and as per tutorial provided, it mentions to make
sure tomcat container is installed into jboss 4.0.4. What is exactly means ?
and how to install or how to verify whether it is already installed ?

Thanks

Prashant

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems