> From: meamit221 [mailto:amit.n...@aceicon.com]
> Subject: RE: Load server.xml without restarting Tomcat 5.5.26 Server
>
> However, can you assist me with some hints that can help me
> to do so (with Tomcat APIs)?

Since you're running 5.5, you can use the admin webapp to dynamically add
<Host> elements.  However, this webapp does not persist any config changes, nor
was it carried forward to newer Tomcat levels.  Consequently, you might want to
develop your own webapp that does just the specific tasks you're interested in,
so it will be usable on newer Tomcat versions (although the APIs may be
somewhat different).

You could use the admin source and the API docs as reference:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-5/v5.5.26/src/
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/catalina/docs/api/index.html

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.