Actually I missed the final step!!

Right click in the Servers panel and New->Server will let you add the server.

Then you can add web projects as required.

Regards

Alan

Alan Chaney wrote:
Sergey (and FYI Andre)

For each server Eclipse uses, you must create a new entry in the 'Servers' folder.

I'm assuming that you are using eclipse 3.3+ with WTP (Web Tools Project) plugins.

One way to do it is as follows:

 From main menu Window->Preferences
Select  'Server'
click on triangle to get the drop down list and then select
    'Runtime Environment'

The select 'Add'

You will get a list, the first of which is 'Apache'
select Apache Tomcat v6.0
and then 'Next'
now you will be at a menu called 'Tomcat Server Specify the installation directory'

Use Browse to select the folder in which you installed Tomcat. It will
check to see that it has the right files in it.

You can specify the JRE that tomcat is run with below. You may want to use a different JRE than the one that you are running Eclipse with. For example, I start and run eclipse with a JDK1.5 but compile and run my applications with JRE from the 1.6 JDK.

You can have more than one tomcat server defined in eclipse. Its up to you to configure them using the Server properties page to ensure that they use different ports.

HTH - also see Eclipse Help

Regards

Alan Chaney

Sergey Livanov wrote: