From: Mladen Turk [mailto:mt...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 11:03 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat Installation Issue

Ramamoorthy, Saku wrote:
> Hello,
>
>      I am trying to setup tomcat 5.5.27 in one of our test windows
> server as a tomcat service. The installation is successful and I can
> access the page http://localost:8888/index.jsp without problems.
> However, when I access Configure Tomcat, I am getting "An instance of
> Tomcat5 already running" error. What could be causing this issue?

You should have an icon in try. Use that.

Regards
--
^(TM)

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.  If
you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.