I have installed Tomcat version 5.028, JRE 1.5 and I'm trying to load my code
with UTF-8 encoding in the server. The code and encoding works perfectly
with no problem at all since it is working on the other machine. I'm trying
to deploy this code on my own machine but I couldn't get the tomcat setup
correctly. It is giving me the invalid UTF8 bye error.

I have followed this link (http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/Tomcat/UTF-8) for
setup. But after I added the  CharsetFilter in conf/web.xml, I couldn't even
open the Apache Manager's webpage.

I've also added -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 in bin/catalina.bat and catalina.sh
(http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=580467) and it still
doesn't work.

Anyone know what the problem is?