Hello all,
I have a problem while I am trying to run jforum and connect apache-tomcat
with mod_jk connector. When I am typing http://localhost:8080/jforum -
everything is just fine. But I want to access the forum with
forum.mycompany.com. Before explain my conf files I will say that I am using
Suse Linux Enterprise Server. I have put jforum in
/srv/www/tomcat5/base/webapps. I have a virtual host defined in my apache
and it looks like this:

<VirtualHost 10.0.11.51:80>
ServerAdmin webmas...@mycompany.com
ServerName forum.mycompany.com:8080
ServerAlias forum.mycompany.com
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/forum.mycompany.com-error_log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/forum.mycompany.com-access_log combined
HostnameLookups Off
UseCanonicalName Off
JkMount /jforum/* ajp13
</VirtualHost>

My jk.conf file is this:

<IfModule mod_jk.c>
JkWorkersFile /etc/tomcat5/base/workers.properties
JkLogFile /var/log/tomcat5/base/mod_jk.log
# Log level to be used by mod_jk
JkLogLevel error
# The following line makes apache aware of the location of
# the /jforum context
Alias /jforum "/srv/www/tomcat5/base/webapps/jforum"
<Directory "/srv/www/tomcat5/base/webapps/jforum">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
allow from all
</Directory>
# The following line makes apache aware of the location of
# the /servlets-examples context
Alias /servlets-examples "/srv/www/tomcat5/base/webapps/servlets-examples"
<Directory "/srv/www/tomcat5/base/webapps/servlets-examples">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
allow from all
</Directory>
# The following line makes apache aware of the location of
# the /jsp-examples context
Alias /jsp-examples "/srv/www/tomcat5/base/webapps/jsp-examples"
<Directory "/srv/www/tomcat5/base/webapps/jsp-examples">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
allow from all
</Directory>
# The following line mounts all JSP files and the /servlet/ uri to tomcat
JkMount /servlets-examples/servlet/* ajp13
JkMount /jsp-examples/*.jsp ajp13
# The following line prohibits users from directly accessing WEB-INF
<Location "/jsp-examples/WEB-INF/">
AllowOverride None
deny from all
</Location>
<Location "/servlets-examples/WEB-INF/">
AllowOverride None
deny from all
</Location>
</IfModule>

In my workers.properties file I have pointed the Tomcat base directory and
JAVA home directory.

I have a DNS and I have set it so forum.mycompany.com i going to the apache
server. When i access forum.mycompany.com it came up a blank page with IT
WORKS line. I have read a lot tutorials about connecting apache and tomcat
but I have no success. Can you tell me what I am missing.
Thank you in advance.