Hi Yassine, Gregor, mailing list readers.

It was because of the SSL stuff I haven't learnt how to set up SSL with
tomcat.

Okay but as far as I know when you make any trivial change in eclipse, It
builds an entire WAR file and restarts its tomcat instance which means lost
sessions really annoying if your working on the forth step of a 4 step
process. and also it means Its slow to develop.

Maybe its just because thats the way I was used to working with Resin in
work.  I guess I'll give it a go.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards,

Wes