Hi Friends,
              I configured SSL(https) in server.xml , and i have three
applications in my tomcat and now my problem is i need to access only
application through https and remaining through http protocol,but here three
application are accessible by https protocol. So please help me how to
configure to particular application for SSL.

       Ex:
         I deleployed A,B,C applications in tomcat.
in need to  access only application A through https, and remaining
applications should be restrict (i.e., remaining should be through http
protocl).

Thanks and Regards