Hi.

Triggered by a recent comment by Chuck, I would like to use the "swallowOutput" attribute of the <Context> element, in a specific way :

I am using an external webapp for which I do not have the source code.
This webapp currently does not include a META-INF subdirectory nor then of course a context.xml file in it. This webapp also writes debugging messages to system.out and system.err (presumably, since I am finding them in several logfiles a bit all over).

I would thus like to add a META-INF/context.xml file to this webapp, with a minimal <Context> element in it, just in order to be able to specify the swallowOutput attribute in it, without creating any other side-effects on the behaviour of the application.
Can I do that ?
Is it as simple as :

<Context swallowOutput="true" />

?