From: Tuncer Tunçer [mailto:tuncerk...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:29 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: NOT AN EAGAIN STATUS

I am running 5.5.26 on a debian server. i frequently see an error
message on my tomcat logs saying :

org.apache.catalina.connector.Request parseParameters
WARNING: Exception thrown whilst processing POSTed parameters
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Exception filling buffer with data from
underlying input stream: not an EAGAIN status, so perhaps disconnected
client?

does anybody have any idea about why this is happening and how can i
resolve this? I am having some serious problems on the site especially
about performance and resource usage, and i think this error may be
connected with this problems.