Hello all!
We have an application that serves a few users (currently we have
around 1300 sessions created, =~ 300 active), but due to our own bad
development team, our session is a monster session (We are fixing
this, but is gonna take time, since developers thought they could
store everything on the session, and since for 1 user the application
was running fine ... classical mistake)

Well, We are running out of Old space very, very quickly (2gb for old
space), and I was wondering if using the PersistenceManager would help
us, but at the docs it says its not fully tested.

One question I have is how many sessions does it store in memory and
how many goes to disk? What's the policy of the LRU implementation? We
are running a jboss 4.2.2, which I guess uses tomcat 5.5 right?

Any suggestions on using this sessionmanager please?

Regards