Folks,

The next ApacheCon (in Oakland, CA, USA - Nov 2 to 6 2009) is being
organised a little differently. Each project is being given the
opportunity suggest a possible conference track based on that project.

As part of this process we have a week to put together the outline of a
plan which we then submit to the conference planners. They will get back
to us at the end of the month with how our proposal fits into the
overall plan and give us a further two weeks to firm up the schedule.

So, at this stage what we need to hear from you, the Tomcat user
community, is what sort of topics would you like to see covered?
Remember as well as regular sessions there can also be MeetUps, BOFs,
symposiums, un-conference style activities, etc.

Please feel free to pitch in with your suggestions on this thread and
comment on suggestions made by other people. The more involved the
community gets, the better the outcome is likely to be.

Ideally, each idea for a session / BOF / symposium etc would include:
- Title
- Type of session
- Short (sentence or two) abstract
- Intended audience

Although the call for papers has closed, there is some flexibility that
would allow us to include sessions that weren't offered through the call
for papers. So, if you would like to present on a Tomcat related topic
then please feel free to offer to do that as well as letting us know
what types of sessions you would like to attend.

We only have a week so get your suggestions in quickly.

Mark