On 21-Apr-2009, at 10:15, Christopher Schultz wrote:

Andre-John,

On 4/16/2009 5:48 PM, Andre-John Mas wrote:
Will this only be for writing? I depend a cookie set by a third-party
web application in the same domain, which sends me the cookies this
way. If it is only for writing, then I will have to find a way of
convincing the developers of the other application to make the change.

You can always try to parse the header yourself, instead of using the
Cookie part of the servlet API. Then you can allow the embedded colon
regardless of the cookie specification.

Yup, though not really elegant. We have opted to try to work with the
developers of the application for them to make the necessary changes.

André-John