Hey guys.  Just recently, I've started to have this problem with Tomcat not
shutting down if the server has handled lots of traffic.  Our test servers,
which have very small amount of traffic, shut down fine.  I have to manually
kill the Tomcat process.  If I run it in the foreground, ctr-c hangs forever.
We're using Tomcat 6.0.18.  The main components of our web application is
Spring 2.5, Oracle 10, and Ice.  Any tips that I can use to figure out what the
server is doing or help it shut down quicker would be great.  Thanks

-Matt