Hi,

We are using Tomcat 5.0.27. Whenever the user logs using GET or POST request
his/her username and password are being logged in clear text in the
localhost access logs. It has become a security issue as anyone with an
account to the system can browse through the logs and find out the username
and password of the users.

So I was going through the documentation to find if there is any attribute
which controls this behavior and we can prevent it from being printed in the
log file but I couldn't find one. And I am using
org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger as the Logger class.

Any replies greatly appreciated.