Alexander Diedler wrote:
> Sure, but I found only a solution to redirect folders on the same domain,
> but not to rewrite/redirect a complete domain with URL parameters.

In that case, perhaps this filter isn't what you need. YMMV.
It would be trivial to write a filter that executes a redirect of the
sort you need wouldn't it?

public void doFilter(ServletRequest req, ServletResponse res,
FilterChain chain) throws IOException, ServletException {
        //
        HttpServletRequest hreq = (HttpServletRequest) req;
        HttpServletResponse hres = (HttpServletResponse) res;

        String path = hreq.getRequestURI();
        String query = hreq.getQueryString();

        String newServer = "new.yourserver.com";

        hres.sendRedirect("http://"; + newServer + path "?" + query);
}

(Use of reply-to-all should be banned.  Please just reply to the list so
I don't get two answers every time.)