Hi All,
I guess i did not explained it properly. Let me try once again in simple
way. Forget about what i wrote before.

my Webapps dir have one application called app and has following dir
structure

webapps/app/audio/download/

above dir contacins html pages which are being generated by tomcat whenever
needed.
webapps/app/audio/download/abc.html
webapps/app/audio/download/def.html
webapps/app/audio/download/xyz.html

someone can request these files with url like
http://www.mysite.com/app/audio/download/abc.html

I wanted to server these pages only to registered user of my site so i put
one filter in web.xml of my application
    <filter>
        <filter-name>DownLoadSecurityFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>com.app.security.SecurityFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>DownLoadSecurityFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/audio/download/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

So whenever someone try to access this url
http://www.mysite.com/app/audio/download/abc.html and if he is not logged in
Filter forwars the request to login page(this part is working fine, Filter
seems working fine).
Now if user is logged in then i dont do any redirection to login page in
Filter class. Class code as follows

    public void doFilter(ServletRequest request, ServletResponse response,
                         FilterChain chain)
    throws IOException, ServletException {

        HttpServletRequest httpRequest = (HttpServletRequest)request;
        HttpServletResponse httpResponse = (HttpServletResponse)response;
       doBeforeProcessing(request, response); // No code in this function
        String accessedUrl = httpRequest.getRequestURI();
        String targetUrl = httpRequest.getRequestURL().toString();

    Throwable problem = null;

        //chain.doFilter(request, response);
        try
        {
            checkSecurity(request);
        }
        catch(UserNotLoggedIn ex)
        {
            httpResponse.sendRedirect(httpRequest.getContextPath() +
LOGINURL +"?URL=" + targetUrl);
            return;
        }
        catch(OperationNotAllowedForUser ex)
        {
            httpResponse.sendRedirect(httpRequest.getContextPath() +
DENIENDURL );
            return;
        }
        catch (ApplicationException ex)
        {

        }
        chain.doFilter(request, response);

    doAfterProcessing(request, response); // No code in this function

    if (problem != null) {
        if (problem instanceof ServletException) throw
(ServletException)problem;
        if (problem instanceof IOException) throw (IOException)problem;
        sendProcessingError(problem, response);
    }
    }

Problem : Now when user is logged in then user should be able to see this
page content of
http://www.mysite.com/app/audio/download/abc.html

but on this page in browser user getting following tomcat error

*Type* Status report
*message* */app/audio/download/abc.html
**description* *The requested resource (/app/audio/download/abc.html) is not
available.**

But the file do exists in this location.
Any idea why it is happening?

Ravi.