The "Sessions Administration" page within the Tomcat Manager (i.e.,
/manager/html/sessions?path=/) has two columns for "Guessed Locale" and
"Guessed User name".

Does anyone know how the manager app "guesses" at these two values?

My app stores the user's username (and locale) in session, but both are buried
somewhere in an object graph in one of the session attributes. I think it might
be kind of useful to be able to see this data displayed within Session
Administration, but I just have no idea what to do to enable Tomcat Manager to
effectively guess at this.

Does anyone know how the guessing is done?

Thanks

Matt Brown
Citrix Online
Audio Services