It appears apparent that Tomcat is running as a service on my
Windows.

How can I try to stop Tomcat as a service and start manually ?

I tried stopping Tomcat but still javaw.exe is running which is
somehow related to Tomcat. This has not happened one time but several
times...everytime I stop Tomcat Server and than again try to start
that Webserver it give me the same message that required ports are
busy.

My confusion is that even if I have not started Tomcat explicitly than
also my ports are busy, after that if I change required port numbers
in server.xml for tomcat and than try to start it than again I get
same message saying that new port numbers are already in use and so
tomcat cannot start and so what is way to come out of this deadlock
kind of condition ?

Thanks.