Hi All,

 Is it possible to use HttpClient as a client to comet servlet when i tried
a simple HttpClient the response is never returned back. below is my comet
client code...

      HttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient();
      HttpGet httpget = new HttpGet("http://localhost:8080/serverpush/comet";);

      ResponseHandler<String> responseHandler = new BasicResponseHandler();
      String responseBody = httpclient.execute(httpget, responseHandler);
      httpclient.getConnectionManager().shutdown();

if the above implementation is not preferred then what is the preferred
client for a comet servlet. could somebody point me to a link or doc on
comet client please. any help would be very much appreciated

Thank you,
bala.