Christopher Schultz wrote:
> I've never built tcnative before, but I'm no stranger to the standard
> UNIX source package build process. I'm having a bit of difficulty
> building this.

> ...and this is where things fall apart for me. Here's the output of
> configure (apologies for any bad line wrapping):
>
> $ ./configure --with-apr=/usr/bin/apr-1-config
> ./configure: line 4315: APR_BUILD_DIR: command not found
> ./configure: line 4316: APR_INCLUDES: command not found
>
> This is followed by hundreds of lines of "line xyz: [whatever]: command
> not found".

That might be an issue with either the shell you're using to start
configure, or the default shell for your account. But then, this
is just a quick guess. You might want (or not want, actually, but..)
to look at perhaps the ten or so lines before 4315 in the configure
script. It may also be that the script itself is somehow broken.
--
..Juha