Does Tomcat support gzip? Does Tomcat support sub-domains?

Just curious. I decided to stick with Apache because of the modules I needed. I
also used JBoss and for me it reduced by factor of 10-100x the delays due to
using 1 classloader instead of two. But then that was becasue I decided to use
EJB's.

Regards,
-Tony