> From: Jeffrey Janner [mailto:jeffrey.jan...@polydyne.com]
> Subject: RE: Windows x64 Installer
>
> Tested all those options before I sent the mail.

Let me summarize to see if I understand this properly:

1) 32-bit JVM, 32-bit DLL: works from localhost and from a separate system

2) 32-bit JVM, 64-bit DLL: ?? (shouldn't work)

3) 64-bit JVM, 32-bit DLL: works from localhost and from a separate system (it
shouldn't work - you probably aren't using APR in this case)

4) 64-bit JVM, 64-bit DLL: works from localhost, but not from a separate system

Is the above correct?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.